House of Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

3 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Woifbert Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:05 pm

Hey HoGs - so we get to know each other a bit better, pls feel free to tell us a littel about you!

Last edited by Woifbert on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Woifbert
Woifbert
Admin

https://houseofgods.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Woifbert Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:17 pm

Hello everyone - My real name is Wolfgang and im from Austria (not Australia!! ^^)

Im still a student, a lazy one to be honest, but im about to start my final papers! Im playing this kind of game for 8 years now, and im in Sparta since 2014. After one month playing in black arrows, many (and also me) joined House of Gods which was a raising star back then - never left this great coal and stuck with many great guys through great and bad times! We always made it back, no matter how bad the situation was! Smile there is nothing that can break our loyality and friendship!
Woifbert
Woifbert
Admin

https://houseofgods.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jango Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:43 pm

/Users/johnsharman/Desktop/12.jpg
Good day and welcome to all at House of Gods .. I played for 1 month, at lvl 42, I suffered the agony of a raid on my city .. you guessed it , from Woifbert a few day later he invited me to HOGs and friendship .. Friendship is the fuel that runs this coalition .. At the start we were very aggressive more recently we have pursued achievement , our target is nearly complete ..

jango

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl XII Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:24 am

Hi, My real name is Örjan and Im from the middle of Sweden. 40 years old with two kids...
Played this game since 2014, after Heroes of might and magic Kingdoms was shut down (quite hardplaying there as leader). Former Polemarch in here, but now private matters is in focus...

I must say that I know the struggle with Persians pretty good, but stoped when they changed the bank system  Evil or Very Mad . Still I have a surplus of troops (loan from the bank)  Razz .

Karl XII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum